Dr. Manasi Shah
DESIGNATION: Consultant – Medical Oncologist
SPECIALTY: Medical Oncology
LOCATION: HCG Cancer Center, Ahmedabad
DEGREE: MD (Internal Medicine), MD (Medical Oncology)
EXPERIENCE: 5 Years
Dr. Manasi Shah alumni of Yale University and the University of Connecticut, Dr. Shah completed her M.B.B.S. from a reputed college of Gujrat. She has served as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine/Hematology-Oncology at the University of Connecticut. She’s a Medical Oncologist and Haematologist Consultant at HCG Cancer Centre in Ahmedabad since 2015. She was awarded a research grant in 2011 by the Connecticut Health Breast Initiative. Her topic of interest was “Impact of HER2 on the outcomes of patients with small breast cancers” and she has published numerous abstracts and manuscripts pertaining to the field.
Experience & Achievement
- She is an American Board Certified Medical Oncologist and Hematologist.
- She completed her M.B.B.S from Gujarat University in 2005 and then underwent further specialization in Internal Medicine.
- (Bridgeport Hospital, Yale University) and Medical Oncology/ Hematology (University of Connecticut) from United States.
- She graduated as a Hematologist/ Medical Oncologist in 2012.
- She worked as a consultant at New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York until 2015 after which she has joined as a consultant at HCG Cancer Center in Ahmedabad since September 2015.
- She specializes in adult patients with cancer and blood diseases and holds a special interest in breast, gastrointestinal and genitourinary oncology as well as benign hematology.
- She is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and has several publications in peer reviewed journals.