Dr. Priyanka Patel
DESIGNATION: Consultant – Medical Oncologist
SPECIALITY: Medical Oncology
LOCATION: HCG Cancer Center, Ahmedabad
EXPERIENCE: 2 Years
DEGREE: MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) & DM (Medical Oncology)
After obtaining her M.B.B.S. from Gujarat, Dr. Priyanka completed her D.M. in Medical Oncology from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute. She was one of the toppers throughout her academic career and received Three years of training in internal medicine with postings in cardiology, neurology, nephrology and gastroenterology during her Post-graduation. Her area of interest during D.M. was “To study the impact of the type of response on day 60 of treatment after 2 cycles of ABVD on overall outcome in patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.” She has quite a lot of publications attributed to her name.
Experience & Achievement
- Dr. Priyanka completed her MD in Internal Medicine in 2015 from a renowned institute in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- She then further pursued DM in Medical Oncology from a prestigious institute based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- She has a rich experience in managing solid tumors, malignant hematological conditions, various oncological emergencies and managing pediatric patients as well.
- She is well acquainted with chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy.
- She holds expertise in precision medicine, treating complex multiple oncology problems, follows the evidence-based approach and have in-depth knowledge about extensive cancer genes & hematology.
- She practices empathetic patient counseling and patient-centric approach.
- She has a special interest in women oncology care and malignant hematology.
- She holds various publications in her name in national and international journals.